We are a modern Bed and Breakfast establishment with 4 double bedrooms in a converted Victorian semi-detached house. One bedroom is on the upper ground floor, two on the first floor and one on the top floor. All rooms are en suite, two with large double showers (one of these is the ground floor room) and two with baths and overhead showers.
- Bookings can be made either via our web page or via telephone. Debit or credit card details must be supplied at time for booking as a guarantee. Cancellation policy is 48 hours before booked arrival date. After this time the full cost of the first night will be liable unless we can relet the room.
- Deal Railway station is 0.6 miles via car and 0.3 miles on foot away from our property.
- Deal Bus station is a four minute walk from our property.
- Accessible taxis are available from a number of local taxi firms which we can book for you if required.
- This access statement will be available via our Web site or by email on request.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- There is no private parking at our premises.
- Directly outside are double yellow lines which allows for drop off and pickups for short lengths of time.
- Our road and surrounding roads are a mixture of residents parking (non-residents may park for up to two hours) and pay and display. Parking restrictions are in operation Monday to Saturday, 8.30 am until 5:30 pm. There are no restrictions on Sundays and there is no charge for the local pay and display bays on Sundays either.
- The pathway to the entrance is paved and there are 10 steps from the path to the front door. A hand rail is available on the left hand side.
Main Entrance and Hallway
- Entrance hall is accessed from front door. No alternative entrance is available.
- Access to Room 1 and dining room are available from the entrance hall on a flat surface.
- Dining room door is hooked open during use.
- Access to Room 1 is via a self-closing fire door.
Public Areas – Hall, Stairs, Landing, Corridors, etc
- The entrance hallway is tiled with non slip lino tiles.
- All public stairways fully carpeted with a smooth surface carpet.
Public Areas – Sitting room, lounges, lobbies etc
- The entrance hallway floor is tiled with non-slip lino.
Public WCs – None
- The dining room floor is tiled with non-slip lino.
Laundry – None
Shop – None
Treatment room/s & Leisure Facilities – None
Outdoor Facilities – None
Conference & Meeting Rooms, Banqueting – None
Clubs & Entertainment – None
- Bedrooms & Sleeping Areas
- Bedroom 1 is on the ground floor. Because of its size it is not suitable for access with a wheelchair.
- Bedroom 2 is on the first floor, access via two flights of carpeted stairs. There is a hand rail on the right hand side. Not suitable for wheel chair users.
- Bedroom 3 is on the first floor oppposite Bedroom 2 entrance. Not suitable for wheel chair users.
- Bedroom 4 is on the top floor, accessed via two flights of carpeted stairs from the first floor landing. There is a hand rail on the right hand side. Not suitable for wheel chair users.
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC [Ensuite or Shared]
- All bedrooms are en suite. There are no shared bathrooms.
- Bedroom One – Large shower in bathroom. Six inch step up into shower. Handlebar in shower. Non slip shower stool available
- Bedroom Two – Large Shower in bathroom. Six inch step up into shower. No hand rails available.
- Bedroom Three – Six inch step up to bathroom from bedroom. Bath with overhead shower. Two handlebars to assist stepping in and out of shower.
- Bedroom Four – Bathroom accessed via separate door way in private hallway. Bath plus single shower cubicle. Six inch step up into shower. One handlebar to assist getting out of bath.
Self-Catering Kitchen – None
Grounds and Gardens – None
- Property is totally non-smoking.
- Fire exists clearly marked.
- Fire procedure marked clearly on the back of each bedroom door.
- Fire alarm sounders in all hallways. Tone only.
- Emergency lighting in hallways.
- Evacuation either via bedroom windows (with fireman assistance) or via front door.
Address: 1 Ranelagh Road, Deal, Kent, CT14 7BG
Telephone: 01304 364459
Website: https://www.numberonebandb.co.uk Grid reference:
Hours of operation: Check in after as agreed. Checkout 10.30hrs
Local accessible taxi numbers: 01304 363636
We welcome your feedback to help us continually improve if you have any comments please phone 01304 364459 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: June 2020