After careful consideration and paying heed to the government advice regarding the need for caution and restraint we have decided to implement the following and ask that guests acknowledge this
– We will continue to greet you wearing a mask and ask that you wear a mask on entering the property, in the hallway, on the stairs and in the Breakfast Room.
You can remove your mask in your room and once seated for breakfast.
– We will provide sanitiser at the door.
– Contactless check in will be available.
– We will ask all staff and guests to respect personal space.
– We will reintroduce a buffet breakfast for a first course but will stagger times for breakfast so that guests are not all hovering in the same place.
– Rooms will be serviced during your stay upon request but we will ensure you have enough towels, toilet rolls, tea, coffee and biscuits.
– There is be a sensor operated pedal bin in the hallway for you to dispose of any excess rubbish.
– Our rigorous cleaning regime will continue
– All payments are now made online via Stripe so we don’t use a terminal. Any extras can be added to the bill.