We are Good to Go, accredited by Visit Britain, ready to welcome guests with the following actions
– We will provide sanitiser at the door.
– Contactless check in will be available.
– We will ask all staff and guests to respect social distancing.
– Staff will wear face coverings whilst interacting with guests.
– We will temporarily remove cushions and throws from our rooms but these will be available upon request.
– We may allocate breakfast times and ask you to pre-order the night before to reduce interaction.
– Our ‘shop’ will still be available, so goods will be on display but books and leaflets will be removed, again available on request.
– Rooms will not be serviced during your stay but we will ensure you have enough towels, toilet rolls, tea, coffee and biscuits.
– There will be a sensor operated pedal bin in the hallway for you to dispose of any excess rubbish.
– Our rigorous cleaning regime will continue with increased attention to the common parts and regular disinfection of bannisters, dining room and the front door (realistically our only common parts).
– All payments are now made online via Stripe so we don’t need a terminal. Any extras can be added to the bill.
This list is not exhaustive and subject to government/local authority advice and instruction.