with rules no longer applicable, we still want our guests and staff to be healthy so– We will, of course, respect guests that wish to wear masks and will do so if requested
– Contactless check in is available.
– We ask all staff and guests to respect personal space.
– We operate a buffet breakfast for a first course but ask guests to use common sense and not all visit at once.
– Rooms will be serviced during your stay upon request but we will ensure you have enough towels, toilet rolls, tea, coffee and biscuits.
– There is be a sensor operated pedal bin in the hallway for you to dispose of any excess rubbish.
– direct bookings with us offer the best cancellation terms, if you use a third party you need to check their terms and conditions. We highly recommend travel insurance