We are fully aware that rules have changed regarding Coronavirus but for now– We will continue to greet you wearing a mask and ask that you wear a mask on entering the property, in the hallway, on the stairs and in the Breakfast Room.
You can remove your mask in your room and once seated for breakfast.
– We provide sanitiser at the door.
– Contactless check in is available.
– We ask all staff and guests to respect personal space.
– We operate a buffet breakfast for a first course but ask guests to use common sense and not all visit at once.
– Rooms will be serviced during your stay upon request but we will ensure you have enough towels, toilet rolls, tea, coffee and biscuits.
– There is be a sensor operated pedal bin in the hallway for you to dispose of any excess rubbish.
– Our rigorous cleaning regime continues
– All payments are made online via Stripe so we don’t use a terminal. Any extras can be added to the bill.
– direct bookings with us offer the best cancellation terms, if you use a third party you need to check their terms and conditions. We highly recommend travel insurance