We are AA Covid-19 Confident and certified Good to Go by Visit Britain, ready to welcome guests with the following actions
– We are leaving the font gate open.
– We will greet you wearing a mask and you need to wear a mask on entering the property, in the hallway, on the stairs and in the Breakfast Room. You can remove your mask in your room and once seated for breakfast.
– We will provide sanitiser at the door.
– Contactless check in will be available.
– We will ask all staff and guests to respect social distancing.
– We will keep cushions and throws in our rooms but ask you to leave them on the bed if you use them.
– We may allocate breakfast times and ask you to pre-order the night before to reduce interaction.
– Rooms will not be serviced during your stay but we will ensure you have enough towels, toilet rolls, tea, coffee and biscuits.
– There will be a sensor operated pedal bin in the hallway for you to dispose of any excess rubbish.
– Our rigorous cleaning regime will continue with increased attention to the common parts and regular disinfection of bannisters, dining room and the front door (realistically our only common parts).
– All payments are now made online via Stripe so we don’t need a terminal. Any extras can be added to the bill.